Color: Cream White
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Enjoy fresh air in 12 minutes with the Core 300 True HEPA Air Purifier. Featuring VortexAir Technology, 360° air intake, and CADR of 141 CFM / 240 m³/h (Clean Air Delivery Rate), Core 300 can purify air of a 1,095 ft² space once in one hour. The higher the CADR of an air purifier, the larger its purification area
- FIND RELIEF: Ease sneezing, congestion, and other allergy symptoms caused by airborne contaminants. The H13 True HEPA Filter works alongside the Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter to capture 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size, such as dust, smoke, pollen, odor
- OFFICIAL LEVOIT FILTERS: Search for B07RSZSYNC or Core 300-RF to find Levoit's Core 300 replacement filter. Levoit filters provide the best fit and filtration, while off-brand filters are unreliable and may damage the air purifier
- MULTIPLE FILTER CHOICES: Choose from a variety of replacement filters to best meet your needs. The Toxin Absorber Filter specializes in smog, toxins, and VOCs. The Smoke Remover filter specializes in wildfire, smoke and etc. And the Pet Allergy Filter helps to capture pet dander and absorb unpleasant odors
- WHISPER QUIET AIR CLEANER: Choose Sleep Mode at night and then forget all about your air purifier while you sleep. QuietKEAP Technology reduces noise levels to a near-silent 24dB, ensuring the Core 300 won’t get in the way of a good night’s rest
- SLEEK DESIGN: The Core 300 practically serves your home while blending in with your decor. Its award-winning design (Red Dot, 2020) and modern white finish help your air purifier fit anywhere in your home/bedroom/room
- UNDISTURBED OPERATION: The display light can be turned off to enjoy a perfect night of sleep without the effect of light. A timer for 2/4/6/8 hours and filter lifetime indicator for your convenience
- FULL CERTIFIED FOR SAFER: Energy Star Verified, Complies with California air resources board (CARB) for indoor cleaning devices. Also FCC certified, ETL listed
Release Date: 25-08-2019
model number: Core 300
Part Number: Core 300
Details: Levoit air purifiers avoid using UV-C light, an air cleaning method that research has shown can produce harmful ozone and secondary pollution.
Please follow the details and FAQs below.
Q: How safe are UV purifiers?
The biggest issue with UV purifiers is that they emit varying levels of ozone. Even very small amounts of ozone in the air may result in chest pain, coughing, shortness of breath, and throat irritation. In fact, The World HealthOrganization (WHO) has issued a warning against people using UV light to sterilize their hands or any other part of their skin.
Q: How effective are UV purifiers?
Not very. Microbes have to spend some time in front of the UV light before they’re destroyed. The EPA explains that microbes must be exposed to the light “on the order of minutes and hours rather than the few seconds typical of most UVGI air cleaners".
Package Dimensions: 16.6 x 10.4 x 10.2 inches